Net Manager
Network Managing, Engineering and Administration with an eye toward security.

Best practices meets the real world!


Saturday, January 01, 2005  
Out with the old and in with the new

I didn't have a great 2004, but now that it's behind us, maybe 2005 will be better. At least I'm keeping a positive outlook.

I've decided to try and work on this blog a bit more, especially with regards to both adding comments in to the stories that I've been reading / exploring on the net, but also adding in some of the research that I so often do (and don't post about). It means a bit more work, so I'll try not to overwhelm myself and post a bit less frequently than I was doing. I'll also try not to give up posting simple links to good stories and information when I don't have as much time to do the research.

I'm also going to try and focus more on the security side of networking, as I enjoy that a lot more than anything else right now.

Hope you have a great new year!

posted by David | 1/01/2005 08:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

links
News Links
Blog Links
archives
contact

PicoSearch

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Get Firefox

Site Meter

Powered by Blogger