Net Manager
Network Managing, Engineering and Administration with an eye toward security.

Best practices meets the real world!


Tuesday, May 11, 2004  
Blogger Update

Blogger was updated recently, and I'm impressed with the changes, though I'd *love* to be able to post images, even if there's some limitation on it. Since blogger now allows comments, I'm switching over to the Blogger comments (as soon as I figure out how to :).
Update: Seems that the comments will only work on new postings. Since I didn't have that many comments previously, I guess they will be history and gone forever.

posted by David | 5/11/2004 08:25:00 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

This is a test comment

8:27 PM, May 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

links
News Links
Blog Links
archives
contact

PicoSearch

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Get Firefox

Site Meter

Powered by Blogger