Net Manager
Network Managing, Engineering and Administration with an eye toward security.

Best practices meets the real world!


Saturday, April 24, 2004  
Downtime

Sorry about the down time lately. I havn't been updating this for a while, and it's not that I havn't wanted to, it's more about two issues. The first is, how much should I be doing this at work and the second is the time that I have to do this. I do have some time at work (like lunch, and in the mornings, and late in the day) to be able to hammer out a post (less than 5 minutes), but I havn't felt that comfortable about it in a while. The (far) bigger issue is time. Lately we've been putting in 10-12hr days at work, and with my one hour commute (each way) it spells doom for my health, not to mention this blog. Mostly it's due to understaffing, we're at minimum levels of staffing, and when you have one person out (vacation, sickness, trip, baseball game, etc) it kina makes it hectic on everyone else.

I'm going to try and post some more lately, and try and stick more to networking and security.

posted by David | 4/24/2004 10:44:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

links
News Links
Blog Links
archives
contact

PicoSearch

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Get Firefox

Site Meter

Powered by Blogger