Net Manager
Network Managing, Engineering and Administration with an eye toward security.

Best practices meets the real world!


Monday, October 20, 2003  

Here's an article about a MS employee who's running a blog: The Scobleizer Versus Cerberus the Hound of Hades. What's important here is that many of the corporate big-wigs don't get blogging, and don't understand what it can do for you (and what it can't). To me it's a new paradim that needs to be used or your going to be left behind. I'm positive that nobody in my company gets it, and with the current culture I doubt that I could exert any influence (which is truly unfortunate).

posted by David | 10/20/2003 03:45:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

links
News Links
Blog Links
archives
contact

PicoSearch

Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Get Firefox

Site Meter

Powered by Blogger